Thursday, March 25, 2010

my life today



That was a fun one :)

4 comments:

  1. Seriously Lana, i LOVE this! It is gorgeous! You guys blew me away with your layouts this week! I need to re-do mine now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this turned out so darling!! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it, Lana! I love that kit - is that ggdigital designs?? Gorgeous! I miss your family when I see pics of you guys! I even miss school pick-up, oddly enough, and was staring at the mauve color of the doors and reminiscing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks gals :)
    The paper is from a few different places. I think the background is ggdigital, the floral paper is from Summer Driggs "Happiness" kit. And the today lettering is from Shabby Princess.

    That reminds me Leslie... Aubree was telling Chloe about Lindsey's new school (from the pics she saw on your blog). It seems Lindsey goes to the coolest school ever!

    ReplyDelete