Monday, May 24, 2010

My "fix-it"

Before:

Some things that bugged me about this layout: Page 1 - The polka dot paper and the journaling were really competing... Too much for my eyes to handle. Another small detail, I wrote in Dec 2009, instead of 2008. Page 2 - I didn't have the font that I used on page 1, so there was NO continuity and that bothered me.
After:
I don't exactly LOVE it, but I think it's better than the first.
I was able to get it all onto 1 page, used the same kit, but this time got the right date in.

3 comments:

  1. I like it! I like all of the photos on one page and I like the embellishments, they are just right. Your first pages are cute too, but I know what you mean about the font thing buggin' ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fix. I definitely like all the photos on one page. Good do over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it. I like the rounded photo corners and the brads "pinning" the photos up :)

    ReplyDelete