skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
So You Think You Can Scrap?
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Challenge: Blending
Use a blending technique in your layout this week.
THIS
will help you. I did this on my Costa Rica layout during our "Scraplifted" challenge, and it was so fun! :)
1 comment:
Leslie
June 11, 2010 at 6:17 AM
I've always wanted to learn how to do this! Thanks for the challenge!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Challenge Schedule
Leslie
Alyson
Nicole
Lana
Freestyle
Labels
Alyson
(32)
Cards
(8)
Challenge
(46)
Disney
(25)
Lana
(32)
Leslie
(109)
Misc
(9)
Nicole
(83)
Project 12
(22)
QP
(12)
Technique
(4)
Template
(5)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(16)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(8)
►
2011
(98)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(13)
▼
2010
(202)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(34)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(6)
▼
June
(22)
"I get by with a little help..."
What's the name of that song?
Missing Person
Stockpiling for July...
Holy Pink!!
Mater and McQueen
Kris is gone, so I might as well scrap...
Freestyle Pooh
Freestylin'
Freestyle and YOGURTLAND!!
Blending Challenge
Blending in South Padre
Challenge: Blending
Summer!
Help!!
Summer Challenge
Speed Scrap Challenge
Skinny Dip
It's Summertime!
Cousins
Freestyle Challenge
Cinderella
►
May
(20)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(28)
Contributors
DaveAly
Freer Family
Lana
Leslie
I've always wanted to learn how to do this! Thanks for the challenge!
ReplyDelete