LOL, love it! I got nothin' for you on the title this early in the morning... sorry. But super cute page, and that stitching is rad! I want it!
"A STYLE of her own" with Style big and then the rest in a handwriting font..."What not to wear" or "What to wear""Fashion 101"Very cute!!!!! I love that little girl.
"Fashionista"
"Accesorize" (although I might spell check that)
"Fashionably Ashley""A look all her own"So cute! I love it! Thanks for the cute kit too :)
LOL, love it! I got nothin' for you on the title this early in the morning... sorry. But super cute page, and that stitching is rad! I want it!
ReplyDelete"A STYLE of her own" with Style big and then the rest in a handwriting font...
ReplyDelete"What not to wear" or "What to wear"
"Fashion 101"
Very cute!!!!! I love that little girl.
"Fashionista"
ReplyDelete"Accesorize" (although I might spell check that)
ReplyDelete"Fashionably Ashley"
ReplyDelete"A look all her own"
So cute! I love it! Thanks for the cute kit too :)