Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"...Something Blue"

I'm back! It was so hard for me to get back into this! I was definitely rusty, but it was fun! Question: To add a shadow, or not to? What do you guys think? If you shadow one thing, do you have to shadow everything? I've seen both styles and I'm not sure what I like better.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I like it shadowed just how you have it. I love the fun and funky mix of papers and elements.

    You all three rocked this week's challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We hit 100% this week! I'm glad we're back on. It was WAY hard to scrap after such a long break, huh? Definitely rusty (me). I'm raring to go though! BTW, I shadow EVERYTHING. I'm RIDICULOUS about it. But I think that you did it just right. Sometimes I think I do it too much... Did you use a template?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! I love it! Is that a template? So fun how the photos are lined up. As for shadowing? I think it looks great. I'm all over the place with shadowing - sometimes I shadow everything, sometimes nothing, sometimes here and there on a layout?

    ReplyDelete