Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Topsy Turvy My Way



I really liked this challenge. I had fun arranging and rearranging the template different ways until I had it how I wanted it. I chose to add space for two more photos. I'm thinking I can do this with other templates and get more use out of them.

Papers and elements from various freebie kits. Star Wars stuff from Britt.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! ARe you going to post to that gallery?? You should. This is so fun with the laser beam things!!! What a cute, cute page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you need to hang out with boys! Those laser beams are called light sabers, lol. Sad I know all these things...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! I love what you did with the template and love the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! I'm loving the stitching! Do you know where you got it?

    ReplyDelete