Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Please help





Help me figure out which card to do...


I'm not hot about the family picture, so I kind of favor the first since it's a smaller photo. And, I like our card to say "Christmas" in it, rather than "Happy Holidays." But, in the second option, I cut off my dh's problem area, however, it enlargens a photo that I don't think is that great of us (especially Layne and Janers). I seriously have NO motivation for this right now, but I need to get this done!!! HELP!

3 comments:

  1. That's hard, cuz they're both super cute! I hear ya about the "Christmas" thing. I love the colors in the 2nd one, and I think it's a great photo... and they have smiles on their faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I love the simpleness of the first one too.... hard decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for number two. Maybe you could add Christmas in there somehow. I don't know...

    ReplyDelete