Wow I was really rusty! I originally did this page with a different kit - I felt like I had use a kit with orange because of Lindsey's dress. I did it, completely, but didn't love it. I had found this kit when I was going through my downloads and kept thinking how gorgeous it was. I got home and HAD to change it to this! I like it a lot better, though there are still things that I wish I knew how to improve. Titles are always my biggest issue, and this is case in point.Friday, September 9, 2011
Practice Makes Perfect
Wow I was really rusty! I originally did this page with a different kit - I felt like I had use a kit with orange because of Lindsey's dress. I did it, completely, but didn't love it. I had found this kit when I was going through my downloads and kept thinking how gorgeous it was. I got home and HAD to change it to this! I like it a lot better, though there are still things that I wish I knew how to improve. Titles are always my biggest issue, and this is case in point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know what you're talking about! This is great! Cute kit! I like your clusters of elements.
ReplyDeleteNic