Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finding Candy

So, it's not Disneyland but it's Disney themed :)




Template: Yin

Kit: Britt-ish Designs (Scrapmatters)

6 comments:

  1. How in the world did you get this done???? You are amazing! You must've gotten home early from mutual??? Hmmm... VERY cute! I love the new kit, and can't wait to use it - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it done cuz I didn't go to mutual, because I was not about to sit outside in this nasty hurricane wind for hours and sneeze my head off. I'm a loser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Hurricane!! I have never seen it so nasty outside. I'm totally sending my pages in to Britt-ish Design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this LO. Super cute kit. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo stinkin' cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just noticed I have the wrong date on this. Grrrr. It's 2005 not 2007. Oops!

    ReplyDelete